Pick & Move is a London based removals company, providing removals services for over a decade. Specialising in all aspects of moving households and businesses in Central London – WC1 and WC2 surrounding areas of W1, W1K, SW1, SW3, We offer a comprehensive list of moving services which enable us to personalise the entire move to suit your needs, your time schedule and your budget.
Our aim is simply “to organise every aspect of your move as enjoyable as possible”. Our Removals Central London professional team provide the manpower, resources and skills needed for successful stress free move.
In addition to providing full removals to residence of Central London and surrounding postcode, we also provide a cost effective “Man and Van” service for people who only have small amount to move whatever the distance whether single items, flats, houses or businesses, we can pack, move and store your goods tailoring each client’s needs and requirements into a flexible package.
Our Secure cost effective Storage Options allow you to store anything from a single item to entire contents of your household or businesses for as long as you need. Again simply select the option that suits you. Our storage prices beat any self storage providers in Central London and surrounding areas by far.
If you are planning relocating our Removals Central London team of experience International Removals will ensure that every aspect of your move is successful as planned, with rich understanding and knowledge of global shipping, network of trusted local agent that will arrange with you to deliver your goods into your new home.
How Do I Get Started?
Every aspect of our process from getting a quote is simple you can use any of the methods listed below and get started today by calling 0800 781 9629 or
Request A Quote Pre Move Survey Request a Call Back
Overview of Central London
We have put together a self guided walk with easy to follow instructions and street map. As well as the obvious tourist trail Oxford Street and Harrods we also explore the neighbouring speciality shopping districts. For ardent shoppers this walk may take several days, as a pure walk it is only an hour or so. There are opportunities for snacks or something more meaningful all along the way, even the chance to take traditional English Tea. There are Underground Stations as well at regular intervals making it easy to create your own mini-walks of the areas that appeal most.
Map Key – Shopping Walk Stage 1
1 – Dominion Theatre 2 – Denmark Street 3 – Foyles bookshop 4 – Stanfords travel & map shop 5 – China Town
Stage one of our walk visits some specialist shopping streets:
- Tottenham Court Road is the focus for electronic goods, computers etc.
- Denmark Street is the heart of London’s music industry with recording studios as well as shops
- Charing Cross Road is famous for books.
- China Town is Europe’s largest with Chinese medicine shops, acupuncture & restaurants.
Stage two of our walk visits the mainstream shops of London:
- Jermyn Street and Saville Row are the heart of tailors and gentlemen’s outfitters, mixed with a smattering of arts, collectors and luxury outlets.
- Regent Street has Hamleys Toy Shop and Liberty’s Department Store.
- Carnaby Street had its hey day in the swinging sixties when it was at the heart of world fashion. Nowadays it still attracts shopaholics.
- Oxford Street is where all the main department stores are, with the exception of Harrods.
- Bond Street is home of exclusive luxury goods like Cartier and Gucci as well as many fine art shops and the auctioneers Sotheby’s.
- Our last destination is Harrods of Knightsbridge – which we cheat a bit and use the Underground a couple of stops to get to:
Map Key – Shopping Walk Stage 2
|1 – Lillywhites||5 – Carnaby Street|
|2 – Fortnum & Mason||6 – Oxford Street|
|3 – Saville Row||7 – Old Bond Street|
|4 – Hamleys Toy Shop||8 – New Bond Street|